Graduate Funding Resources
- American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS) - Mellon/ACLS Dissertation Completion Fellowships
- Critical Language Scholars Program - U.S. Dept. of State program that funds U.S. citizens intensive summer language instruction overseas in thirteen critical need foreign languages.
- Hass Center for Public Service
- Office of the Vice Provost for Graduate Education (VPGE)
- Stanford Humanities Center
- Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation - The Charlotte W. Newcombe Doctoral Dissertation Fellowships are designed to encourage original and significant study of ethical or religious values in all fields of the humanities and social sciences, and particularly to help Ph.D. candidates in these fields complete their dissertation work in a timely manner. $25,000 will be awarded for 12 months of full-time dissertation writing.