Graduate Student Research Assistant Position for DLCL Focal Group materia 2021-2022
materia, a DLCL Research Unit Focal Group is looking for a Graduate Student Research Assistant (RA) for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The assistant will work with the graduate coordinator who has primary responsibility for the organization and logistics of group events. RA’s responsibilities may include:
- Helping with Zoom and/or in-person event logistics (set up and teardown, Q&A moderation, submission of attendee list and event-related receipts to admins).
- Welcoming guest speakers as they arrive at Stanford; working as a point contact before, during, and after events (when/if applicable).
- Helping with web content creation and editing (1-2 times per quarter).
- Program: ILAC, CompLit, MTL, Anthropology, History, Art & Art History, English, and related fields.
- Year in program: priority will be given to students in years 2 to 4.
- Location: the student should be based in the Bay Area (preferably on or near campus).
Please email Romi Wainberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and a short statement of interest (300 words).