Cristian Felipe Soler Reyes
I have an inter/pluri/trans/meta/multidisciplinary background in food delivery (with a particular focus on Tex-Mex cuisine), toilet cleaning (with a particular focus on Tex-Mex cuisine too), coat checking-in at party venues, car guarding at parking lots, moving out furniture, editing cattle breeding manuals, teaching Spanish at colleges in the United States, and teaching English at colleges in Colombia.
Courses Taught at Stanford:
- Don Quijote – Co-instructor with Vincent Barletta [Autumn 2021].
- Latin American Art and Literature: 100 Years of Modernisms – Instructor [Summer 2021].
- Spanish through Comics – Co-instructor with Héctor Hoyos [Spring 2021].
- Film & Philosophy – Teaching Assistant for Joshua Landy and Jorah Dannenberg [Winter 2021].
- Migration in 21st Century Latin American Film – Teaching Assistant for Ximena Briceño [Autumn 2020].
- Philosophy and Literature – Teaching Assistant for Héctor Hoyos and John Holliday [Winter 2020].
- Spanish Language 12C (Cultural emphasis) – Instructor [Autumn 2019].
- Spanish Language 3 – Instructor [Spring 2019].
- Spanish Language 2 – Instructor [Winter 2019].
- Spanish Language 1 – Instructor [Autumn 2018].